Conscious San Jose is a social movement that unites our vibrant communities through collaboration, connection, and compassion. By producing creative wellness events in public spaces, we offer new ways to experience and engage with our city.
Conscious San Jose sees that San Jose has a thriving wellness & arts community, and seeks to elevate these community strengths by serving as a force of connection and organization.
See you next year. Save the date: September 12, 2020
Conscious San Jose Festival will take place on the west side of St. James Park (N 2nd St, San Jose, CA 95112). See the map below for details.
Date and TimesConscious San Jose Festival will run from 9:00AM through 7:30PM
- Opening ceremony begins at 9:00AM
- Yoga in the Solar and Lunar tent will run from 10:00AM - 5:00PM
- Free Yoga class at the Eclipse stage will start at 5:30 PM and lead into an Estatic Dance
- Yoga, Music, Movement, and Performances in the Eclipse stage (free to the public) will run from 10:00AM - 8:00PM
- Youth Activities in youth space will run from 10:00AM - 5:00PM
- Workshops and Talks in the Earth Den and Eco Village will run from 10:00AM - 5:00PM
- The lunch time concert is FREE to the public
Tickets: Unlimited Access to All Yoga Classes and WorkshopsGet your tickets in advance!
- Access to yoga, meditation, talks, and more
- Online Price of $29.50
- Tickets can be purchased at the door
- Buy your ticket now! Click Here
- Under 18 Receive Free registration to All Yoga Classes and Workshops
- Please register your kids for wristbands at admission
Day of Registration
Give yourself plenty of time to find parking and head to the registration table to redeem your ticket for a festival wristband. Registration table will be located near the corner of 1st and St. John. See map below for details.
Getting Here Via Public Tranist
VTA and CalTrain are great options to get to the festival. If you are taking Caltrain, use the San Jose Diridon Station.You can take the following VTA Light Rail and Bus routes:
Thinking of driving to the event? Map out "St. James Park N 2nd St, San Jose, CA 95112" on your GPS app.There are several parking garages in the area:
- 231 N. 2nd St.
- 95 N. 3rd St.
- 45 N. Market St.
- 11 S. 3rd St.
- Addtional parking information can be found here
Music at the Eclipse stage is free and open to the public. Check out the music page for lineup and schedule.
Conscious San Jose Festival plans to provide a number of resource providers expanding from shelters, housing and health programs, to food, hair cuts, mobile showers and other various donations for those in need. For more information about services, see the service page.
A number of vendors will be present giving out information as well as selling merchandise. Some vendors may be accepting credit cards, bring cash just in case.
CSJ is partnering with local businesses to offer delicious, healthy food for purchase. As the date of the festival gets closer, we will announce the vendors and their offerings.
By attending Conscious San Jose Festival you consent to being filmed and/or photographed, whereas your image, voice, and likeness may be used by Conscious San Jose for promotional purposes. Any photography or video taken at the festival, whether in digital or analog format, is subject to a mandatory non-exclusive license to Conscious San Jose for use in promotional purposes. Any artwork or performances sponsored by the Conscious San Jose Festival or taking place on festival grounds is also subject to a mandatory, non-exclusive license to Conscious San Jose for use in promotional purposes. All photographers using 360-degree cameras, DSLRS or cameras with detachable lenses are required to have media credentials to take pictures or videos at the festival.
Still have questions?
Check out the FAQ page